.::: Welcome To Technology Forums :::.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.::: Welcome To Technology Forums :::.

GATE - Eligibility Criteria

Heart^Hacker

GATE - Eligibility Criteria  Empty GATE - Eligibility Criteria

Post  Heart^Hacker Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:48 am

ELIGIBILITY FOR GATE
    The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear in GATE :

Bachelor degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
    Master degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
    Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/ Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master degree programme and Dual Degree programme in Engineering/ Technology.
    Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognised by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by IE(I), AMICE(I) by the Institute of Civil Engineers (India)-ICE(I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 am